Life

Life

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Templates. Igoogle. Open office

Family budget planner is a useful tool to use for when you are older with a family or even after high school to better budget your finances. I feel that students definitely need help to organize their finances. Open office is a really cool program. I actually have it on my computer instead of Microsoft word. It has everything that word has, but in its own version.
Igoogle is really interesting and I definitely want to play around more with it, and possibly use it for some future projects. It reminds me about open office, but a bit more elaborate.
I really liked the template on igoogle that's called circles resume. This seems like an amazingly handy tool to have when applying for teaching jobs or any type of organization for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment