Life

Life

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

applications

I really like the do ink a lot. There are so many possibilities for a creative spirit. It reminded me of the program on computers called paint, but with more options. I don't know how I could incorporate this into a lesson plan, but I feel like I could figure something out.
I LOVE the storybird website. It can do so many different things to create a story. As a teacher you could create story problems for math and make math time a more interesting subject to learn. I feel that math would be the best subject to use this website, you could even use times tables with the storybird.

1 comment:

  1. I think using this to create math problems is a great idea. I know students would find it interesting if their math story problems were illustrated. Give it a try and post it so that we can all see how it works and try to evaluate its effectiveness.

    ReplyDelete