Life

Life

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

1st class

A PLN is a devise used to share ideas and collaborate work in order to help each other expand their horizons and knowledge.

Blogger is pretty cool, I'm a first time user and I'm enjoying it so far.

I didn't expect a four hour class go by so quickly, that was cool...

how I used technology from K-12:

Starting in elementary school I didn't use much technology, but in third grade my sister and I learned how to e-mail through aol, and we taught my mom. In the fourth grade my sister and I shared a cell phone and then later got our own. From there I gradually became more computer literate, and used microsoft word a lot during high school to write essays. I now use facebook and email through hotmail, and today I have created a million and one different accounts on the computer. cell phones and ipods are also apart of my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment